NBCS Student Staff Recognition Program
To express our gratitude for outstanding customer service, extensive knowledge of lab hardware and software, good working relationships with co-workers and professional handling of job responsibilities, we are proud to offer the following awards to exceptional staff members that help run the computer labs across the Busch, College Avenue, Cook/Douglass, and Livingston campuses as well as the Help Desk and Resnet. They deserve many thanks for their efforts as well as recognition. Thank you!
Archive of Awards
- Based on user feedback, input from co-workers and observation by management, each month CCF selects noteworthy workers to be their Consultants of the Month. Learn more about the CCF workers we're honoring in the most recent month.
- At the end of the Fall and Spring semesters, each campus selects one consultant and one supervisor to be honored with an Achievement Award for the excellent job they have done throughout the semester. One extraordinary worker is also chosen from this group to receive the Overall Achievement Award. Read about the award recipients for the most recent semester.
- Curious about who we've honored in the past? View a complete list of all consultants who have received Achievement or Consultant of the Month awards, including the reasons behind the awards allotted by clicking here.
Compliments and Nominations
- Have you had a good experience with
our staff? We reward consultants who provide excellent service. Let us
know about your experiences with our staff by clicking here.
- Do you already work for us? Have you noticed a fellow coworker going above and beyond? Let us know about your experiences with your peers by clicking here.